Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote I had this exact same issue. I even uninstalled and reinstalled the rogram. Still nothing. Ive contacted Cyberlink numerous times and nothing. Did you ever find a fix for this?

Nope.. Only got instructions on how to put custom fonts in the folder. My initial email to them let them know I knew how to do that being as I had already done it several times.

Waiting....
Samsung S21 5G
PD Version 9.8.0
Build 106458

I added some fonts to the custom folder a couple of weeks ago. They worked just fine. A few days ago, Samsung software updated (not sure what part updated; there's a lot more info than there used to be so it's not as easy to figure out which one). When I fired up PD after the update, it stated that due to Samsung storage permissions (?), files would be migrated to the cloud. I'm really not sure what the screen said exactly but I couldn't do anything until I hit CONTINUE.

Today, I added more fonts to the custom folder but they aren't showing up in PD. The fonts I added last week are there, just not those I added today. Restarted app. Restarted phone. Nothing. I don't know if the migration did something or not. I wasn't keeping anything on the cloud before.

Haven't seen this issue anywhere after Googling for a while.
Go to: