Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Strangely No option to play any outsider URL links , We have thousand of Hoster Links like , nitroflare, rapidgator , Turbobit , Tusfiles , google drive etc , we cant stream them , all we can watch those things which we have downloaded. This is really outdated .
People use to stream through Realdebrid & Premiumize links and they all end up using MPC or VLC ,, but PD20 doesnt need third party for HDR and its far far better compare to others , i wish some day URL stream will be allowed , may be in next update .
Quote Strangely No option to play any outsider URL links , We have thousand of Hoster Links like rapidgator , Turbobit , Tusfiles , google drive etc , we cant stream them , all we can watch those things which we have downloaded. This is really outdated .
People use to stream through Realdebrid & Premiumize links and they all end up using MPC or VLC to stream in low dull quality through them or use third party app madvr , but PD19 doesnt need third party for HDR and its far far better compare to others , i wish some day URL stream will be allowed , may be in next update .

I dont know my question were tough still no reply from last 6 months ?
Set your audio to original 0% enhancement like in TV mode.
Strangely No option to play any outsider URL links , We have thousand of Hoster Links like rapidgator , Turbobit , Tusfiles , google drive etc , we cant stream them , all we can watch those things which we have downloaded. This is really outdated .
People use to stream through Realdebrid & Premiumize links and they all end up using MPC or VLC to stream in low dull quality through them or use third party app madvr , but PD19 doesnt need third party for HDR and its far far better compare to others , i wish some day URL stream will be allowed , may be in next update .
any reply?
Quote Per my understanding, powerdvd does not support to decode DTS X or Dolby ATMOS format because Dolby didn't authorize the license, they will be played as DTS-HD or Dolby TrueHD instead if your audio content has the backward compatibility.

Suggest you disable the TrueTheater audio enhancement (right click on the [Eye] icon at the playback control bar) on the TrueTheater panel, and then check the playback result.

Thanks its worked . True Theater enhancment OFF worked for cracking sound of certain formats.
Quote I don't have this issue when playing 4K or HD resolution video in non-HDR mode.
The aspect ratio and the video size are both correct (same as what video file is encoded in).

If the symptom happens on certain platforms or video files only, it is too soon to ask them for a "fix".

Update your GPU driver first to check it out, or contact cyberlink support team to investigate the case.

Unfortunately in my case none HDR mode won't allowing (stretch to fit the screen) option for any video although it is selected. Previously I just play and blackbar of screen get vanished easily because it went to vertical stretch without losing part of the screen.
But now it went to TINY screen the whole screen is black and video playing in a middle screen (tiny)

Drivers updated till today
When I play any video on YouTube and if its get buffer suddenly buffer logo came on screen and it won't disapear until the whole video get completed mostly it happen when I pause the video. Strangly but some time it went disappear. I want to remove that annoying buffer logo, any help will be appreciated.
I have seen when i switch off windows10 HDR from display settings, and after that when i play any UHD or HD video then first of all PD prompt me to enable True HDR Mode Yes or No , If i select No and SDR Video played but it cannot be stretch 16:9 ( Full screen ) , it went to Small Tiny screen , all we can do just zoom it because there is a button or keep the aspect ratio as it is with black bar up and down , but it cannot get smart strecth although we have already selected and it become tiny video . to make it stretch 16:9 i have to enable True HDR Ehancment . Kindly resolve this issue
Quote Select the Realtek S/PDIF one > Properties > Supported format to set it up.

The above setting will only show when your playform is applying the S/PDIF Optical audio output on the motherboard.

Thanks for your reply . My Audio Setup is Optical cable from Smart TV to Soundbar & HDMI cable from GTX 1050 TI (PC) to Smart TV , so there is no question of S/PDIF for optical audio coming from motherboard . But My Intel PC has standard realtak and Nvidia Audio out put showing in play device and both of them doesnt have dolby + options . although my tv Audio output settings showing PCM and Dolby &+ is hide in it . Crackling sound are very annoying even i removed sound bar and play direct on tv using HDMI output from cyberlink settings same issue. This usually happened with untouched DTS X , Dolby Atmos but some of them work fine.
I could not find any of this s/pdif thing in my sound>playback device nor dts & dolby
my playback device showing ...Samsung Nvidia High Defination Audio & Speaker Realtek High defination Audio both are default device and communication device.
nothing in there properties as well.
Quote S/PDIF (Optical) audio output?
Un-tick the Dolby and DTS format of the S/PDIF audio output in the Windows audio settings > playback device.
After the configuration, launch powerdvd to check the playback.

Thanks for your reply , will check it later when reach home.
First of all this is my first generated topic . i love PD19 Video Quality even Audio Quality sarpassed others . I Have Windows 10 , Nothing extra Audio setup just my Simple sound bar connected with my TV , Mostly never got any problem with sound but recently i was playing some HDR remux contents and some Dolby Atmos , Sound got Cracking and weird , strangly some other player plays it fine i think they automatically convert or switch audio to my system compatibility , i am not audio consiouse just want simple standard audio , any help will be appriciated .
Note : Soundbar connected with optical cable & windows audio showing Samsung Nvidia HDMI audio selected and realtek audio & DFX thing is also there in playback device ( I dont know much about them either )
and i dont bother because other player plays it fine .

1- Samsung 8 Series UHD
2- Simple Soundbar
3- GTX 1050 TI
Go to: