Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thanks guys. For me its very important not to bring in anything too CPU intensive as Im still using a 3gh dual core PC. So speed is a real issue for me . Been looking at some I7 . But the site said free so I thought I would investigate. My needs are probably unique to this forum. Until a few years ago I was a Jazz guitarist and now my grandson has convinced me I should create more YouTube videos for my old CDs and vinyls from a few years back. From reading this forum I realize most on here are talking about, I guess movies.
Is the Colordirector Essentials that Cybelink offers for free a real upgrade over whats already included in PowerDirector16. Also I see some people hinting that PD runs slower or a little slugish if Colordirector adjustments are used on the video clips in a project
Is the Colordirector Essentials that Cybelink offers for free a real upgrade over whats already included in PD16. Also I see some people hinting that PD runs slower and a little slugish if Colordirector adjustments are used on the video clips in a project.
How do I tell the difference between the 2 versions.
Actually I had not considered encoding at all. I need a later version of open cl and wanted hdmi output instead of vga. My computer is a not so new dell optiplex 780 with a 3ghz core2 duo and 8 gb ram.
Anyone here ever configure a geforce gt730 video card to work with PD 16.
Since Photodirector doesnt have my favorite file format , which is the best looking, least compressed between PNG and TIFF. Im talking strictly asthetics and opinions here. I dont want to get into a discussion about transperency and file size and who invented what. I got that already with a google search. The camera Im using doesent support RAW so lets not go there lets just focus on the choices I do have and that is TIFF and PNG. Which will give me better looking edits using Photodirector.
I just downloaded ver 11 yeterday and every tutuoria I see online shows a module titled Layers, I cant find a module with that name. What is different in 11.
Go to: