Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote Hi video123 -

I'm not sure whether it's because you've "covered the content" in your screenshots, but I don't understand what your issue is. embarassed

If you look at the edge issue image attached you can see a thin black gap on either side of the video clip that is not present when photos are on screen.

You're saying that what appears is the produced file isn't what's seen in the preview screen when editing. Yes?

Correct, I do not see it in preview only when it is produced.

Your project is 16:9. Are the videos & pictures 16:9? or a mixture of aspect ratios? Are the images built into a slideshow template or is motion applied?

The images and videos should both be 16:9. The images are just inserted, see attached screenshot.

Whatever the "edge issue" is, does it only occur when the images are playing? or throughout the whole video?

Edge issue only occurs when a video clip is shown, not on static images.

Without revealing your content, you'll probably need to give some more information.

My initial thought was the bottom green box for the narrations, it extends past the photos/videos but i have used it the same way in the past without issue and tried various test to see if that is the cause but it doesn't seem to be.

Cheers - Tony
I have a video that consist of still images and video clips. When it transitions to a video clip there is a slight gap on the left and right side that doesnt appear in powerdirector. It only appears after producing the video. I have made videos in the past without this issues so I am not sure what is causing it.

Attached are two images, content had to be covered, but the important part is the slight gap at the edge in the one screenshot.

Any ideas or help is greatly appreciated, thanks!
Go to: