Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Just a status update, I followed the advice and after uninstalling and then reinstalling on my new Windows 10 Laptop, all activated fine (including extra content).

Many Thanks to all.

Trev.
Hi all, thanks for your replies but I am doing a HDD format & clean install of Windows 10 (its a work PC so I have no option) and want to know if I can just install PD10 to Windows 10 and it will go to the server and say "yes you can install me" or "No your copy is already registered you must unregister it 1st from the other PC" which I won't be able to do as I will have written over my Windows 7 install.

cheers

Trevor
Hi, search has failed me so far so here's my question, I've recently purchased a hardcopy of Powerdirector 16 and installed it on my Laptop, its great but now i'm about to upgrade to Windows 10, can I just uninstall it then reinstall it or will it be stuck as registered already (to my Win7 OS) and not work on the same PC that has just been forced by Microsoft to upgrade to Windows 10?

If so how do I unregister my copy so it can be reinstalled on a different operating system?

cheers

Trevor
Go to: