Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I had tried that.

I resolved the issue, after hearing from Cyberlink, although their response wasn't what lead to the solution. It was entirely user error. I have two email addresses registered with accounts. For some reason, my computer was auto-logging in to one of them... the WRONG ONE! I signed out and signed in with the right one, and the software showed up.

While you're waiting for Cyberlink to respond, you might try uninstalling the App Manager and downloading and installing it again from this page:
Did you execute the downloaded Application Manager? After Acpplictaion Manager is installed on your computer You must be connected to the internet and on the Programs tab of Application Manager, you must download all of the software.

Yes, I executed it. It showed NO software in the Programs tab.
When I download ApplicationManager and sign in, it shows NO software. I have over 100 days left on my PowerDirector 365 subscription. I submitted a ticket two days ago to Support, but have heard NOTHING in response. How do I access the software that I paid for????
Go to: