Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >

I think you mean Split (to cut out unwanted frames). Cropping zooms in to cut out visual areas in all frames, and that works even when the speed effect is applied.

You're right that the clip cannot be split to adjust its duration once a speed effect is applied, so you would have to estimate the new length (or measure it precisely) then remove the speed effect and estimate (or calculate precisely) how much to trim/split from the original clip so that your clip plays for the desired duration when the speed effect is applied again.

Another option may be to adjust the speed effect directly until the duration matches your other timeline content, since that shows the timeline position as you move the speed slider.

Thanx for the answer!
Maybe its possible to bould it in the app because there is one thing a computer can do best..... calculating.....
Quote Hallo everyone :

I just payed for the nice app to use the 4k/60f output and it works real nice!!!
But on the CyberLink account I cannot find anything that I payed for the app, when I have to pay again and so on...

The purchased colom is empty.....

Sorry for the spelling, I'm from the Netherlands

Where can I find this???

THX!

Tom

Sorry i'm replying at my own question cool

Its in my Google account....
Hallo everyone :

I just payed for the nice app to use the 4k/60f output and it works real nice!!!
But on the CyberLink account I cannot find anything that I payed for the app, when I have to pay again and so on...

The purchased colom is empty.....

Sorry for the spelling, I'm from the Netherlands

Where can I find this???

THX!

Tom
Hi everyone,

After you use the "speed" option (like slowmotion) on a clip, you cannot crop it anymore.
Because te speed option makes your clip longer or shorter its not possible afterwards to line it up with music or whatever...
Thats a big shame....

Yes i use the S10+ 8 core phone so that will be no restriction....

Or is it still possible??

Tom
Go to: