Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >

I totally doubt CL would ever correct anything in PD20 since they've moved on to PD21. Heck, they haven't even released a bug fix for PD21 since it's been released nearly 5 months ago. It appears they've pretty much dropped any reasonable or timely support for perpetual key holders of even the current product.

The bug still exists in PD21.

Jeff

Hello Jeff, as long as the team becomes aware of the problem, may be they will get to it, I think CL is an honorable company...

PD20 is not that old and functions well for my needs other than the "NOT Enable"-ing the clip is not working when the project opened after saving it.

PD20 has 2 patches, I wonder if the original release or the first patch did not have this problem... I'd appriciate if anyone else is experiencing the same problem shares their experience...

(I just factory reset my entire I7 RTX3060 laptop to speed up the rendering and it worked)

Happy editing and rendering to everyone
Hello,

In a project with multiple video clips in the timeline with different "Enable" status which is accessed by right click, it makes the clip enabled or not enabled during preview and rendering. This works very well normally during editing.

However, if the project is saved and than opened, the "Enable" status of the clips are not working the way prior to saving the project. It shows the not "Enabled" clips grey but it still is showing during preview or rendering.

Hope this problem can be fixed soon.

Best regards,
Quote That's usually a GPU driver issue.

Make sure you have the latest video driver installled, and/or uncheck Hardware Decoding from Preferences | Hardware Acceleration and then uncheck the Fast video rendering technology box at the bottom of the Produce page. It will take longer for the CPU to produce the project but you shouldn't see any anomalies in the finished video.

Thank you. I tried disengaging all GPU related acceleration and I saw "0" % usage of the NVIDIA RTX3060 GPU during rendering from Task Manager / Performance but the problem still remains...

I also tried rendering with different bitrate etc... didn't help. I provided the support team my DxDiag.txt file for their review.

My only solution so far is to reproduce the project in PD18 from scratch and re-render with PD18. Unfortunatelly PD18 can not import even simple projects from PD20...
Hello, I've been occationally getting squares and circles imperfections on the rendered video as per attached photo. I am wondering if any other user has similar experience
Go to: