Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
The Komeil download fix posted above worked for me with Audio Director 7.

Before the fix with Windows 10 32 bit, the first time I tried to edit an Mp3 file in Audio Director 7, I got a program error message not allowing it to be "produced" post-edit. No explanation of why. Just said, can't create the file. MP3 also was the only available file format shown when I tried to produce an audio file.

Now, I already had other audio programs set up on my PC that encode Mp3s with the Lame codec. So I knew it wasn't a particular problem with my PC.

So I downloaded and then right mouse clicked on the downloaded cmd file to run it as Administrator.
Took a couple seconds to complete. Then closed and restarted Audio Director 7 and bingo, easy to edit and export/produce Mp3 files. And not only that, but now a whole range of audio file formats and bit rates appear in the menu options, including Flac and up to 320 bitrate for Mp3s.

I don't understand the seeming stupidity of offering/selling an audio production/editing program like Audio Director 7 and NOT having the built-in capability to output edited Mp3 files (or any other audio format) at all, absent undocumented patching and fixing via the Komeil download.

Much thanks for the tip above!!!
Go to: