Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
After noticing the problem and being unable to resolve it and finding this thread and trying everyone's suggestions, I can confirm that it is definately a bug on my recently updated PD v20.

Another new bug is that the "produce range" function doesn't work when selected from the timeline, but there is another thread for that.
Can nested projects be saved after being edited within a project. In other words, if I open a nested project (either by clicking on its tab above the timeliane or double-clicking it on the timeline) and edit it then click save, is the original nested project saved with the edits, or is it only changed as it exists with the main project?
For the last month, Hardware Video Encoder has not been available to render H264 at 1920x1080 as it use to be. It is activated in settings. It is available to render H264 in 4K and 1280x720, but not at 1920x1080. It is available to render in H265 at all resolutions. We've tried everything except reverting to previous software versions. The problem only prevents rendering H264 at 1920x1080. Strange. Would greatly appreciate any suggested solutions. Thank you.

Dell XPS i7-8700K
64GB Ram
GTX 1080
Latest updates for Win10, PD 365, GTX 1080 Studio
Go to: