Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi anyone facing issue to edit Sony's 4K XAVC-S files in PD android app? The audio is messed up just garbage static. The file is able to edit on PD desktop version but unable to edit in mobile app..
Quote It’s that time again. Our basic editing video for PD 18 is online. Learn how to make video that doesn’t suck using PowerDirector 18.

Nice thanks for updates...
Quote PD doesn't use any 3D hardware, so that control panel won't do anything.

As I suggested in my last post, try disabling the Intel GPU in Device Manager with PD closed. Google for more info, if needed. Then launch PD again and confirm that it's using the nVidia card.

On PD17 I can enable PD > Nvidia but now in PD18 I can't.

Reinstalled 3 times PD18 still same it only detects Intel GPU. Other programs including Resolve can detect Nvidia GPU but PD18 just doesn't... It's plain rediculous that I need to go through loops to get it to work. Imagine non-IT people trying this!

@cyberlink FIX THIS !

After disabled Intel GPU it still can't detect Nvidia... worst now I have no GPU running.

""""
I tried to force to Nvidia which was set previously still unable to detect.
PD17 was full time on Nvidia no issues after upgrade it is stuck on Intel darn it!
No option for me to manually set. I even reinstalled Nvidia drivers too..

yup just happened to mine after upgrade to PD18 previously was fine.
bugs bugs bugs
Yes I am facing this too in my Samsung Tab no ability to add timeline but on my Samsung phone the button for video timeline is there. I hope Cyberlink can enable this as option in setting for us to turn it on as I feel some Tabs are already powerful enough at least 2 video timelines.

Admin & Support can you assist on this?

@CyberLink the mobile app needs option to add video timeline. My tab add video button is missing while my phone has it. Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 (2019) should be powerful enough Exynos 7904 + Mali-G71 MP2.

Tab A 2019

Note 8
Hi anyone facing this issue after update PD18 365 version it is using the Intel Graphics instead of my dedicated Nvidia GPU. I'm tried tweaking in settings but preview it stutters can't view smoothly and export render not using Nvidia GPU also. It heats up the laptop drives the CPU and Fan to max.

Note: Everything was working beautifully before the upgrade. Been exporting 4K @ 60fps videos fine. This 1st time I'm facing issue with PD.

Hi everyone, been on PD 365 for sometime now and was hoping they can add in some tech reviewers centric themes templates callouts. It will help greatly and maybe bring onboard more reviewers.

I am also on the Android app sometimes it can't export to 4K while other times it can. So a fix on that is also welcomed as I plan to run more reviews of the mobile app to show how well it does 4K editing & export.

tq
Quote As Optodata suggested, please try uninstalling and performing a full reinstallation of CAM with the latest version, if updating did not work.

You can find the latest build here I believe if you are a subscriber: https://membership.cyberlink.com/prog/member/service/manage-subscription.do?lang=ENU&affid=2581_0_712

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator

Hi I'm back cause to CAM is not loading again. why does this keep on repeating with CAM?
Quote As Optodata suggested, please try uninstalling and performing a full reinstallation of CAM with the latest version, if updating did not work.

You can find the latest build here I believe if you are a subscriber: https://membership.cyberlink.com/prog/member/service/manage-subscription.do?lang=ENU&affid=2581_0_712

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator

Excellent the manual update works like a charm! my original was dated CyberLinkApplicationManager_PowerDirector365_APM180612-01

thanks for help guys
Hi, I need help suddenly my CAM is just stuck at updating & icon just spinning.

Ended it restart also same issue then uninstall & reinstall still just stuck there.

I am unable to download or update any new templates.

PD launches as usual no issue just CAM is not working.

Please help...
Go to: