Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Nope no good, the horizontal scroll wheel doesn't scroll the timeline in PD17, it just does nothing for some reason.

I guess I can just hope that they implement that functionality one day.
Quote Have you tried using Logitech's SetPoint Manager to set the app-specific roles for your controls? I don't have a horizontal scroll wheel mouse so your settings will be different than my screen capture, but you can try adding PD14 and see if you can use the H wheel for anything useful:

Hopefully, someone who does have a similar mouse and PD17 will post if there's any native support built in.

I haven't tried that software, but I have tried Logitech's 'Options' software, which they recommend for this mouse. Unfortunately it dosn't do anything to set it specifically to PD14.

It seems I may have to take the plunge and upgrade to find out. I do like the software though so it'll probably be worth it either way.
So I'll check back in a bit when I've messed with it.
Hi there, I'm thinking about upgrading to PowerDirector 17 because I'm using 14, which is pretty old at this point.

But I would like to know if the new version supports the horizontal scroll wheel, PowerDirector 14 doesn't seem to; which is unfortunate because I find it to be very helpful with video editing.

Thanks for any info
Go to: