Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thanks. I sent feedback to cyberlink about the hidden timeline, got nothing back apart from a pointer to their help videos. Hopefully, a few of us are not the only ones seeing the edit menus hide most of the tracks. M

Quote Mike, that is an excellent demonstration. Well done, easy to watch.
I just purchased the Android app, and it's actually my first update since it was introduced.
This is a very different animal, lots of functions, though I am held back from a few goodies due to my Snapdragon 429.
I'm using touch screen on my Galaxy Tab A 8" to get the hang of it, but soon will use a mouse and keyboard to see how it all goes.
All in all I like it, even running it on my ho-hum tablet.
Hi,

For the last three years, I've edited using an android phone, now moved to a 10 inch tablet - wonder if anyone else has observations. Especially with the creative thought process of making a video. I made this help video yesterday:PowerDirector App 63 Video Editing on a Tablet compared to a Phone.

Thanks,

Mike
Hi,

In my expereince, I would add a blank slide (or video) first to main timeline then add each video as PIP (picture in picture) on separate tracks. I did this here: Cheetah PiP Example.

btw this was before PD allowed snapping, so if i made this effect again, overlaid videos would be aligned a little better.

mike d
Hi,

Great news the iOS App launched today. I was wondering if the UI and workflow are identical to the Android App? I ask, as I have made many PD Android Help Videos and wonder if they will be appropriate for new iOS App users as well? (As an android user, i have no access to a iOS device to see for myself).

Thanks, Mike
Go to: