Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Some recommended improvements are:

1. Ensure the refresh button on the Rip an Audio CD actually works as my copy keeps the old information when disc has been changed causing me to close the application and recommence.

2. Ensure the File for saving (Destination Folder) can be navigated without having to change and then re-edit. i.e. should work like Explorer does

3. Ensure that when ripping that you can overwrite current information not create a new directory each time, once again like Microsoft File Explorer.

4. Ensure can rip multiple Audio CDs without having to exit because of the above and start afresh.

5. Make the work screen adjustable in size, it just isn't big enough for the Select Songs and Edit Information area.

These problems occurred in Power2Go 10. I bought power2Go 12 Platinum and the problem still exists. i.e. no product update in this area.
Go to: