Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hello everyone, so recently I've been working on a project and I've noticed that some of my videos, when produced, have this weird issue. Basically, when the video transitions to a new frame, the outline of the objects from the previous frame will still be barely present on the current one. I hope I'm describing this correctly, but it seems as if the previous frame/scene is bleeding over into the new one, creating an ugly image. I wanted to know if anyone else has encountered this issue and knows what is causing it. Thank you
Hello everyone, so recently I had worked on a video through Powerdirector 16 and made several different versions of it, editing and fixing it in different ways everytime. After I had finally produced a version I was happy with, I noticed the audio was kind of messy. Sometimes when people talked their voices sound staticy and there's a buzzing sound, and a similar issue occurs with loud and/or deep sound effects. Something that I feel may have caused this is me setting the audio to Surround Sound Dolby Digital 5.1 through H.264 AVC every time. So perhaps the audio got messed up as a result of the program attempting to turn audio into DD 5.1 that had already undergone that process. Could this be the cause, and is there a way to fix it without just going back and re-doing the whole thing?
Hello everyone, so I'm having this annoying issue with a video I've been working on. Whenever I produce it the first 10 minutes or so are laggy. The framerate slows down and the picture is very ugly as a result, but the rest of the video is fine. However, whenever I play it in Powerdirector 16 itself, the problem is gone, and I know nothing's wrong with the original since I've produced older versions of this video before with no issue. This issue has come out of nowhere and if anyone could help I'd very much appreciate it.
Quote Click the button just to the left of the speaker button below the preview window and check Real time preview instead of the Non-real-time preview. That should fix it.

That did the trick, thank you so much!
Hey everyone, so I've been using Powerdirector for many years now and have just upgraded to Powerdirector 16. It's run well so far but then all of a sudden the audio stopped working. The little audio symbol beneath the project's preview window is crossed off and instead of turning blue when I put my mouse over it, it just stays grayed out and I can't change it. The weird thing is when I don't have any clips in the timeline, it goes back to normal and I can turn it back on. But when I have clips down there, it reverts to being crossed and grayed out. Does anyone have a solution for this?
Go to: