Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote: What is the other program you are using? Does it support Windows Media Center?

I mentionned it in the first post, it's Arcsoft's TMT5. Make sure you test a trial version on your PC because both software are highly platform sensitive (they will work great on one PC and fail on another). But yes, it has great integration with Media Centre and MyMovies, like PowerDVD.
Thanks for the support, but unfortunately it still looks like only 4 of us care about this. So we can't blame Cyberlink for not dedicating any resources to this. I have no idea why more users are not taking the time to post, but in the meantime I'm using another product. Sadly pdvd is not useable like this as far as I'm concerned.
Still not in 1618?

Any chance to get this soon? I'm not using PDVD12 with MCE primarily of this. Too annoying to switch to 2D or 3D every single time you play a movie. This is a bug, not a feature, or at least it should be made optional. I don't want to see 3D movies in 2D, or 2D movies in 3D!

Is it only three of us having a problem with this?

If you would like this to happen, please post in the thread as apparently not many people are bothered (in which case I understand why it's not up Cyberlink's priority list).
Hi there,

Has this been solved in patch 1514?

I can't see it in the change log.

Thanks!
Hi Michael,

Thanks for the quick reply.

Would this solution be for PDV11 as well, or just PDVD12?

BR,

Manni
I have the same problem in PowerDVD11 and 12, you can either set the software in 2D (in which case 3D blurays are played in 2D) or in 3D (in which case 2D blurays are played in 3D).

I would like to play 2D blurays in 2D, and 3D blurays in 3D, automatically, without having to change the 3D option in the software.

Is there an option to do this, or can it be implemented?

This is the way it works in TMT5, so it should be possible.

Many thanks!
Go to: