Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi Robert

i think id is the speed of your PC..System/Motherboard etc please send us your

DxDiag so lots of Guys can the try to Help
Welcome to the Pros ...Never forget there is a lot of Tutorials
Hi Mariner I think the problem is quick answer !!!!!

Please give the Boys some Time

Paul
Love my Wildebeest

Editing 4 k Only
Quote Hi Barry,

I've just tested on my setup running PD 2309.

I used different bunches of surface and scuba stuff which always show up white balance changes well. I used both 720 mp4 and 1080 mov clips from different cameras.

When I first started, I thought I'd replicated your fail but I've done it 10 times so far, closing and starting PD in between on 5 tests and using both the white balance picker and the colour temperature and hue sliders and it seems to apply to all correctly.

I can also deselect the white balance on a single clip and apply to all properly, so all clips become deselected.

We'll see what others have to say?

Cheers

Adrian

Hi Barry mine is working 100 % in all settings
Quote I live in South Africa and would like to communicate with someone in my country who uses PD. I have just upgraded to PD15. I find that some of the tutorials do not cover my struggle w.r.t. settings when it comes to "Set User Preferences" under General Timeline Frame Rate. I am constantly warned of timeline conflicts when importing video clips.

Hi i am working and Playing with PD all Cyper Link Programms long Time all in 4k

I was living in JB but moved to Vosburg in the Karoo !! You can Phone me !! 0826521944

You can Setup the video Clip warning !!! with preference settings !! ( looks like a lidle Weel )
Hi JoeOfBrien1969
I think the future is speed think all the new Cards are link t to SPEED.The new Editing Programs are coming out with 4k and 360 so
with out speed you are " Gone "
Hi Diego1

A new live starts no more Time to get a Coffee after the Start embarassed......Start has a NEW meaning !!!
I Love my NEW Gigabyte 1080 Founder Edition ...better then 2 970 SLI...My new World of speed !!! Photo and details on my www
hI BONAGEGE
In PD 14 go to that smale wheel on Top wher you can Setup a lot of Details...
and in GENERAL you can Enable HD video processing ( shadow file ) Next to 16:9
HI

Read also the 4kEdeting Link in the Forum

I Love YouTube for all this Details ...all the Building Tips ...the Pros and Cons !!

Build this PC and you LOVE your Baby mutch more kiss
Guys Please we are going the Road of Petabyte

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujg-N9gbehE

Next year 2017 we are having a Memory Card of 1 TB ,,,,,, I have a 1x 128 Gb from Europa

SPEED is the only word ....Next week I am going for a Gigabyte 1080 ...arriving ETA 25 July.

NEVER absolutely NEVER compromise bei 4k Editing cool
Hi MattC

Go to youTUBE Best Info also for Gigabyte 1070 !!!!
Graphicard Gigabyte 1080 !!!! My 1080 next week ( africa )cool
YES With 71 I just like the future ..and having Time to Play was always the Dream when I started Filming in 1966.
Editing from 1968.....Non linear 1997 !!
And ..... so I don't Smoke sins 18 Year ....don't go to Bars ...was a Barman for 18 Years and Hotel Business for 45 Years
Love to be with my TOYs and my wife
Have Cancer from 2005 LOVE LIVE and My Hobby Editing.
And go to my
http://travelinafrica.shutterfly.com

and you see my TOY !!! ...I can pay them,They can pay him and he can pay you cool
Yes this is my Idea ....1080 is ordert !!! But I am in South Africa

The Link i was thinking on the Budget Guys !!
If you building a New PC for 4k editing I like this Link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLsPxKAZme4
Like to be ( was ) a Nice Guy !!! ( age 4 )
I had small Crases with 368.22

NEW 368.39 No more Problems + NEW incl.1080 and 1070

Looks my PD14 has improved and Speed is more !! and better
Please MAURO50 and Alain II

I can tell you out of my Live ...

It is the Sound that makes the music !!!!!!!

LOVE Cyberlink and this Forum ...
Hi Jean-Bernard B.
I Love the answer from kmjk333...but keep your mind on the Nvidia 1070 and go to YouTube.27 May in the Shops
Go to: