Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote You need to do a Range Produce and then you can choose whatever duration of the timeline you want.

Hello tomasc,

Perfect. Thanks! laughing
Quote Hi All,

I'm a newbie to PD. Any way to produce only checked (selected) tracks? Doesn't look like there is but I want to check.

I've got multiple video/audio tracks but I only want to convert selected (checked) tracks to final video (mp4).

I searched google and the forums but didn't find anything.

Thanks, Cheers,

Save selected track is easy

Deselect the tracks you do not want to save and go to Produce

see the image

Thanks, When I go to Produce it won't let me set the Duration. Why? How can I set the duration I want to produce? Thanks,
Hi All,

I'm a newbie to PD. Any way to produce only checked (selected) tracks? Doesn't look like there is but I want to check.

I've got multiple video/audio tracks but I only want to convert selected (checked) tracks to final video (mp4).

I searched google and the forums but didn't find anything.

Thanks, Cheers,
Quote Hi -

The clear answer you were looking for is "No". Title Designer has no word wrap.

It's manual returns/enter or copy/paste from Notepad/Word, as Playsound suggested.

Cheers - Tony

OK, thanks. I'll emply the work-around. Also I'll join the crowd and request that CyberLink add this feature soon. Seems like a very obvious feature so maybe there's some technical reason why they haven't done it...? In any case, we need this feature.

Cheers,
Any auto word-wrap possible in title text? I seached in the forum for an answer but didn't find a clear answer. I'm using PD 16 latest version.

If there's no word-wrap, is there some work-around hack way to do it?

Thanks!
Go to: