Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote Or maybe it is made with JavaScript and you have a "NoScript" tool running?

Hatti

Thanks for your assistance. I now have a 'New Topic" button on my forum screen. However, when I try to post a new topic I get an script error message.
Life is hard.
All the best.
JT
Quote Hi JT -

What do you see when you click this link? https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/forums/show/157.page In Firefox, mine looks like the attached screenshot. Microsoft Edge looks pretty much the same.

Back on the WMV Profiles question, I have no idea why those WMV profiles are no longer available. I've left that post unedited for CL to investigate.

I've re-uploaded the zipped profiles for local & online production for anyone interested:

Custom WMV Profiles (whole set)

2.5K WMV Profiles (only)

Cheers - Tony

Link in the same as my screen. No button, unlikwe your screen shot.
Guess I have a computer problem.
Thanks for your time.
JT
Quote That is probably because you are not in the 'root' of a forum. If you are viewing a thread or the main forum index then the button won't be there. It only appears on those screens where can actually post a new thread.

Thank you for the response. By "root" I assume you mean the Power Director 15 forum. When accessing that forum, there is no radio button for starting a new topic. It's just not there.
JT
Quote Sorry to hijack this thread but i am new to the forum and for the life of me cannot see a way to create a new thread/post.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciateed.
Regards,
jst1

look here:

Hatti.

Thank you for the reply. That button does not appear on my screen.
JT
Sorry to hijack this thread but i am new to the forum and for the life of me cannot see a way to create a new thread/post.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciateed.
Regards,
jst1
Go to: