Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
This fixed it!!! not only is the waterfall dll error gone but program works great! Thank you very much!
I ran a dxdiag and reported no errors, also verified that my Intel HD 3000 driver is the latest available. All other cyberlink and other computer programs work without errors. Even tried a full uninstall, rebooted and fresh install and still gets the same error. A note, first time i opened it after install it worked for a few seconds, but ever since then it crashes immediately. Additionally the waterfall missing dll others have reported from a bonus holiday pack error opens prior to crashing, though not sure if related as previous PowerDirector had the same error without negative effect. Submitted the DxDiag, UREG & screen shot to support ticket, curious if can find any solutions. Capture build in to PowerDirector 16 Ultimate is working as another note.
I recently upgraded to the YouCam 5.0 Deluxe. I did a fresh install which also uninstalled any prior versions. After install I open the app, I see the screen and my camera light comes on and I can see an image for just 1 second, then it crashes and generates a report. Help how can I fix this? Windows 8.1. Side-note, I also today upgraded PowerDirector 16 Ultimate today, and notice that my prior version crashes upon opening also, related?
Go to: