Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote I'm new to the forum and Cyberlink software. I have an LG burner that is supposed to be M-DISC compatible. I can't find any instructions on how to use Cyberlink to burn an M-Disc for data. At $25 per disc, I don't want to "just give it a try." Any suggestions on where to start?

Thanks,

Astromandan

M-Disc is a pure optical burner and blank disc support issue, if your LG burner says it supports M-Disc, then any software can burn

M-Disc well by your LG burner.

I put in the BDXL M-Disc and the Power2Go software says there is only 25 GB available. The disc is 100GB BDXL and the LG burner says it will handle 125 GB. It seems I must be doing something wrong in the software?

Thanks again!
I'm new to the forum and Cyberlink software. I have an LG burner that is supposed to be M-DISC compatible. I can't find any instructions on how to use Cyberlink to burn an M-Disc for data. At $25 per disc, I don't want to "just give it a try." Any suggestions on where to start?

Thanks,

Astromandan
Go to: