Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote Bonjour!

There is no support here, you have to contact Cyberlink for that.

It sounds like the issue is because PowerDVD no longer supports DLNA:

https://fr.cyberlink.com/support/faq-content.do?id=26144

The way around this is to use the built in PowerDVD sharing and cast to your TV if you have Apple TV, Chromecast, Roku, etc.

Dave

I'm sure that not the reason DLNA

Before i got a périphérique Named Power DVD into sofware periphérique then i can send all my video to my local smart TV sharp.

Now with the new version on a clean installation on Windows 10 pro i can't transfer video. With media player that work....

that why a need a solution for my favorite player.
Hello Support

I'm french, i will try to explain the problem.

Berfore i upgrade Power DVd 2020 Ultra to Power DVD 2021 Ultra, il didn't have this trouble.

Now, i try to send share some pict or video on wifi to my Tv Sharp Smart then power DVD 2021 Ultra can't see or no detection for the smart tv.

Before the upgrade, i din't have this problem.

Into the the péréphérique média, i have activate the partage (sharing) for power DVD 2021 and is there. I can't understand why that not working to send my video to my smart TV.

I will need help for this problem,

sorry i can understand some expression it's hard but i'm french.

Please i want some sugestion to résolve that strange problem lolllllll
Go to: