Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I've updated Windows 10 with the latest Creator's update, and this issue hasn't changed. Drivers are currnent, I am not able to explain why this is happening. I'm attaching an updated dxdiag in case it's useful.

It's too bad, this looks like a decent editor, but the audio drop-out is an absolute dealbreaker for me. Is anyone else having this issue? Is this a normal thing with PD?

Thanks!
Hello,

I am new to PowerDirector, so I hope I haven't missed something obvious, but I'm having an issue with audio when editing.

In Edit mode anytime I play a video (whether by space bar or clicking play button) the audio isn't heard for three to four seconds after starting. The behavior happens anywhere, at the beginning of the clip or somewhere the playhead has been left. This also happens if I move the playhead while playing a video.

What would cause the audio to drop out like this? It's especially annoying when trying to line up chapters with sound.

Thanks!

Source - mp4

PowerDirector 16.0.2.101.0

i7 5930k, x99 Deluxe, 32 GB DDR4, GTX980
Go to: