Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote While wmv is better than nothing, there's no hardware encoding support when producing it and PD can produce to all listed formats when the host machine is properly configured. Again, CL tech support should be able to get everything working.

Yeah, better than nothing. Lol.

That seems highly significant. Have you tried using the System Restore facility to roll back the latest update?

It was a fresh install so there is nothing to restore back. Now I'm stuck with .wmv which isn't so bad.
Quote Thanks for the new info. There are a number of strange things going on and I think it's going to take some time and effort to get this sorted out.

First, download and run the Win10 installer for the latest Radeon driver and see if updating the driver makes any difference. You may also want to uncheck Enable hardware decoding from Preferences > Hardware Acceleration to see if the problem goes away.

The DxDiag results are very puzzling. They show many crashes from iBiblia.exe. That shouldn't have any impact on video editing, but it's worrisome to see so many ongoing crashes. You may want to uninstall it just to be sure. You may also want to check the integrity of Windows core files by running the two quick tests in this post.

Also, there are no records of PD crashing. That's very strange unless all the iBiblia.exe crashes occurred between the time you made your screen recording and when you generated the DxDiag test results, or else you ran DxDiag before making the recording.

In any case you haven't posted the exact vesion number of PD15 as was described in the RMBP guide. If you have a fully paid version, the final update was to build 3929 which you can download from here.

Thanks for the analysis,

Radeon Driver is up to date same with the PD15 (build 3929)

iBiblia.exe is not installed by the way. It's just sitting inside a folder though I use it everyday. I tried running PD15 without the iBiblia.exe running in the background, still it gives the same bug.

I tried unchecking Enable hardware decoding, still the problem persist.

Its ironic that this bug only occured after either one of the things happen: first, I installed the latest version of Windows 10, second, I updated my Radeon Driver to the latest build. I tried uninstalling PD15 and reinstalling, still nothing fixed it.
Quote Please follow the steps in the Read Me Before Posting guide and provide your exact PD15 version # along with the DxDiag file.

Thanks! I just uploaded the files in the OP.
I cannot produce a video other than WMV!

The program keeps crashing whenever I swtich formats from Windows video format.
I had all the patches installed and this never happened before when I am using probably older versions of Windows 10 builds

Here is my PC specs:

Processor AMD A8-7600 Radeon R7, 10 Compute Cores 4C+6G 3.10 GHz
Installed RAM 8.00 GB (6.96 GB usable)
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

Edition Windows 10 Pro
Version 20H2
Installed on ‎09/‎12/‎2020
OS build 19042.685
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0

Attached is the DxDiag.txt

Power Director 15 Ultimate Version15.0.3929.0 (Latest Update)
Go to: