Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
EUREKA, I just figured it out. After producing about ten videos I realized the the option for creating a subtitle track only referenced DVD/BDMV/AVCHD/MKV. I have been producing the movie as an MP4. I just produced the video using MKV and ability to turn them on and off now appears. Thanks for all the help.
I don't know what I am doing wrong but when I produce the video the subtitles appear as "labels" on each picture and I cannot turn them off. I have checked my media players by viewing a movie and turning them on and off but cannot turn them off in my production. Thankfully my test video is only 40 seconds. I'll keep trying to figure out what I am doing wrong in the production, but I would be thankful if you have any thoughts on what I might be doing wrong. Thank You
Recently, while watching digital video, I've noticed that some of the movies(mkv) do not have an SRT file associated with them but I can still turn subtitles/closed caption ON and OFF. Somewhere on the internet I have heard those are called "Soft Subtitles". Is anybody familiar with them and can it be done in Powerdirector. What I want to do is make a slide show and have the file names for each photo, as a closed caption, for friends who may want copies of the original photos, BUT I don't want the file names being displayed , by default, on the photos during the slide show. I am currently using PD15 but if am getting ready to upgrade if that is necessary. Thank you for any assistance or additional info regarding that technology.
Jerry
I have about 18,000 photos many of them with background scenery. The auto face tagging creates a lot of unknown tags in the background scenery. In many cases the boxes are so small and camouflaged inside the scenery that I cannot locate them. Is there a way to change the boxes to make them more visible or to tab through them. This is really frustrating since I finish tagging everything in the picture but can't find the small ones to eliminate them and move on. I have searched the web and the forums to no avail. Thanks for any help.
Jerry
I am using AD7 and producing mp3 suddenly stopped working. I downloaded http://www.komeil.com/blog/enable-fraunhofer-mp3-l3codecp-acm-windows instaled it restarted AD7 and everyghing is working as expected.
Can the links to Muserk and AudioNetwork be removed from the media room. I am new to PD, have searched the web, and this forum without any success. I the links to be annoying and only wish to display the music that I've imported. Thank you for any help you can provide.

Jerry
Go to: