Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Can anybody suggest a way of manually replicating the Magic Movie 'Revealing Lines' styles, assume its use of masks and keyframes.

Might be an interesting series of guides in showing how each of the Magic Movie Styles can be achieved manually.
Quote I have checked fully and I only have 14 of the motion Graphics titles.

I have created a ticket with tech support, CS002062623.

Phil

I too only have 14 Motion Graphic Titles, i upgraded from Powerdirector 16 to Powerdirector 18 Ultimate, will be interesting to see the tech support response
The voice over on Cyberlinks YouTube videos are awful, it's so unnatural, I stopped the videos rather than listen all the way through.

Either use your natural voice or paid for a professional.
Had an email today from Cyberlink with a User survey about user experience with using Powerdirector.

Complete the survey and get a free copy of AudioDirector 6. Not much use to me as i've had Audiodirector 7 since purchasing PD15, would have been better to at least have a free upgrade to the next version.
How do i remove the Magic Motion Image effect after its been applied to a photo, do i just have to re-insert the original picture into the timeline.
Go to: