Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote I am using Power dvd 17 Ultra with an amd RX-480 8gb graphics card under windows 10 Pro 64bit Insider build 16226. With this latest build i now get error code 0012 graphics incompatible or incorect driver. the previouse build worked fine and still does if i restore the last build from my system backup HDD.

I have tried both optional(Beta) and latest drivers from AMD and the Cyberlink Patch with no sucsess.

Q: Is it a cyberlink,WINDOWS 10 build or an AMD problem?.

I have now asked the question to all three companys and will wait a few days for replies before installing the origional Chipset for my system.

Help anyone.?.

regards toppergraph.

I have just rolled back to a compatible windows build and installed the latest AMD GPU driver and all is well.

Therfore i assume its not an AMD problem. and as Power dvd is set to automatically update its not a cyberlink problem either.

I shall contact microsoft and see what they say.

has anybody else had this problem?.

Would be good if someone from Cyberlink could comment.

regards Topper.
Quote No compatibility with AMD. Read the Minimum system requirements:

[url=http://www.cyberlink.com/support/faq-content.do?id=19144
]http://www.cyberlink.com/support/faq-content.do?id=19144
[/url]

It looks like for the moment even the new RYZEN technology is not compatible for UHD.

Its agood job i read this Thread as i was about to gamble and upgrade with the new RYZEN chip to play UHD.
I am using Power dvd 17 Ultra with an amd RX-480 8gb graphics card under windows 10 Pro 64bit Insider build 16226. With this latest build i now get error code 0012 graphics incompatible or incorect driver. the previouse build worked fine and still does if i restore the last build from my system backup HDD.

I have tried both optional(Beta) and latest drivers from AMD and the Cyberlink Patch with no sucsess.

Q: Is it a cyberlink,WINDOWS 10 build or an AMD problem?.

I have now asked the question to all three companys and will wait a few days for replies before installing the origional Chipset for my system.

Help anyone.?.

regards toppergraph.
Go to: