Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I'm from Europe, so I use PAL mode when shooting videos, i.e. frequency 50p or 50i, 1920x1080 resolution. I tried set different kind of shadow files resolutions and no results.

I recignized the instability of PDhanumansvr.exe in the windows task manager today morning. I tried to make changes in the settings of my graphics card and also set compatibility for this program to Windows 7 (I use Win10). After restarting the PD, the shadow files are created. So solved.
But it could be an incentive for the next update of the program.
PowerDirector 365 stopped creating shadow files after updating to version 2721 and 2812.
While loading project information, the program creates only one shadow file. After opening the project, the files are no longer created.
Any change in program settings has no effect on this.
Deleting temporary files will not bring the desired result too.
Is it a bug?

I am attaching a screenshot.

Thansk for answer.
Hi SagiKarni.
If you can do it by transitions, you have two ways:
1. You can use standard Transition -> General -> Wide. Give it in project track (between two images), then doubleclick to this transition in project track to open Transition Setting and set "Cross" and typ of "Duration".
2. You can download this transition (https://directorzone.cyberlink.com/detail/126391321), then doubleclick to this transition in project track to open Transition Setting and set "Cross" and try to do changes of configuration in Transition Designer.
Hello.
Sorry for my late answer. It's exactly what I means.
When I did this process in PDR17 it was fine. Problem is in PDR18.
I wrote from business notebook where I don't have PDR18. So I used YouTube to make screenshot.
PS: I have PDR18 in PC at home where I will be after two days.
Hi.
I'm not going to have access to computer with PowerDirector 18 two days, so I try to more describe my problem.
I didn't do any change in properties of objects. I zoomed all objects and background - it means I used buttons zoom in and out (magnifier + / magnifier - (see attachement)) or combination Ctrl+Mouse wheel.
The object moves from its frame during zooming (out/in) in PiP Designer. Placing of object is so inaccurate. See attachment.
- 0,0 dB volume level is in the middle of audio track

Why isn't 0,0 dB volume level in the middle of audio track? Respectively Why is it in 2/3 of audio track?

I think... It could be more user friendly if 0,0 dB volume level is in the middle of audio track. Changing of audio level could be more comfortable.

What do you say..
Hello.

I found new bug after update to 2820 (from 2508 ).

A function Fade (Enable Fade-in / Enable Fade-out) for images in Title designer doesn't works in v15.0.2820.

If I set something of this, it will immediately lose!

When I click to OK (close the Title designer) and open it again track of images are empty (without file name, Fade-in or Fade-out).
Go to: