Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote It sounds like your PD12 may have been a freebie and therefore possibly a neutered version. Virtually all packaged versions of PD are a very limited version not for typical sale. Post a pic of the "About" screen from PD.

I'm sure you could upgrade, I've not done it though with one of those versions. The item to watch out for with upgrades is one often needs the previous version installed to apply the upgrade again, this can cause some issues when one may need to put your PD15 upgrade on a replacement computer.

If me, in this case, I'd buy the full version of the PD15 product that fits my needs.

Many run PD15 on WIN10 although there has been some issues with the latests release of WIN10. http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/51995.page#272761

Jeff

Thank you so much Jeff for taking the time to answer my question.

I'll follow your advice.
Will I have issues if I upgrade Power Directo 12 to Power Director 15 on Windows 10?

I use Premiere Pro on our editing computer but would like to be able to try this system out for video editing that isn't feature film.

This came bundled with a DVD player and I've never used any of it.
Go to: