Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote Lisa 16 : Did I miss something in your post. It seems to be a copy of the first post in this thread.

yep. Im a newbi.... but I managed to fix my problem. I went into the firewall and clicked on the tick to say it was ok. It worked fine after that. So thanks anyway.
Quote Hi all!

Im sorry if I posted in the wrong section or if this has already been solved, but Im trying to play the Star Wars saga in Blu Ray on my laptop. The star wars blu rays discs are from 2015 (The darth vader packaging -Here)

I have the PowerDVD 15 version and I have a external blu ray drive, although I acknowledge its a old model (I think), but does this matter? see here

These are the only Blu Ray movies that I have, every disc I put in, A New Hope, Empire, etc. it does the same thing, it says its loading the movie and then it suddently pops the error message: Cyberlink PowerDVD cannot play this content because it is corrupted. I dont think there is anything wrong with the discs I mean they are brand new.

I donwloaded the BD and 3D advisor from your site and ran it when the external drive was plugged in, it says I passed everything.

Can anyone help out?

Thank you very much
Go to: