Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I can no longer backup YouTube videos in Power2Go 13. Did something change recently, since I was able to do so before?
[quotePostId=336869]Hi

Please can you let me know when powerdvd 20 will be released as I don't want to purchase 19 only to find out
20 is released straight after?

Thanks[/quotePost

New versions of PowerDVD are released annually, so I'm sure we'll see version 20 soon.
Quote I can take snapshot normally on video files playback (press "C" on keyboard) no matter with powerdvd 19 earlier version or current version.

It seems that the condition you received is not a bug that commonly occurs on other platforms.
Try reisntall the program to check if the hotkey works, or contact cyberlink support for further assistance.

I was able to resolve the issue by uninstalling, then reinstalling the application and pointing it to the correct folder on my PC.
The latest patch for Power DVD has not fixed this problem. Is the snapshot feature no longer supported?
Quote Have you enabled the high performance mode in more video settings?

It is for old GPU to run 4K video or use a 4k monitor. The performance mode will disable the snapshot function.
Current GPU won't need this mode to run smooth playback in 4K.

So, disable it if you want to take snapshots.

Thanks for the suggestion. I unchecked the box for high performance, but the snapshot feature still does not work.
Quote What are you trying to take a snapshot of? What content are you playing? Are you getting an error message, or just nothing happens?

Dave

The problem occurs with whatever video I'm playing (MP4 or WMV). I play them locally, and when I hit C to take a snapshot the folder is empty (under PowerDVD 19). There's no error message.
The snapshot feature no longer works after applying the latest patch for PowerDVD 19. I subscribe to the software and just noticed the problem today.
Quote Hi Everybody,

The root cause of this issue is that we performed DB upgrade last week. The issue has been fixed now.

If there are further concerns please contact CS.

Best thanks for your comprehantion.

Greetings

Hicham

Thanks for the info.
I was able to login to the application manager and PowerDVD Live a few minutes ago. It looks like the problem has been fixed.
Quote Hi,

I suddenly can't login to my Cyberlink Application Manager... and can't use PowerDVD Live.

It says "Your account doesn't exist", even if I can log into the website with the same information.

Is there something wrong with your server?

I'm experiencing the same problem as well.

Thanks for the heads-up! I just purchased my copy and will install it when I get home.
Thasnks for the info!
Any word on whether there will be a new version of Power2Go?
Any chance that CyberLink will include Power2Go for free with subscriptions to PowerDVD Live in the future? It would add more value to the service and perhaps encourage more people to subscribe.
Go to: