Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Can anybody tell me how to remove a grey sky and add a blue sky to a video. Thanks.
Managed to solve the issue by looking at Barry the crabs answer to previous no sound issue. I had the preview set to non real time preview with a line through the speaker. Thankyou Barry The Crab.
I have completed and edited a video on the timeline. As I have done many times before I have imported an audio clip which plays in the preview window but as soon as I place it on the timeline it is muted with the speaker icon in the preview window having a line through it. The audio track is not muted. PLEASE HELP.
It crashes no matter what photos I use but only when I'm in the layers editing part.
Hello Pix, I'm working with raw files and j pegs, 6MB files. I start to edit the layer with the brush and watch the physical memory on the performance monitor go up and up until the whole computer crashes.
My operating system is a dell 15 7559 laptop, 256gb ssd, 16gb ram, Nvidea gtx 960m 4gb graphics card. When I import a photo, then add another photo as a layer then start removing some of the top layer with the brush, the system crashes after a short while editing.

Is this caused by limitations in my laptop ?
My operating system is a dell 15 7559 laptop with i7 processor, 256 ggb ssd hard drive, 16 gb ram, Nvidea gtx 960m graphics card.

When I import a photograph into PhD7, add a layer and start using the brush etc to wipe the unwanted areas of the top layer, my computer crashes. Any ideas ?
Hi guys, thank you all for your help. I think I've sorted things out. On closer inspection the playback in the preview window was ok. The jumping started after rendering. I noticed that the output was set to 1920x1080 25fps whereas my video was shot at 24 fps. I changed the frame rate of the render and everything seems perfect. Does this make sense ?
Sorry, the laptop is a 7559 not 7.
Sorry but I'm new to all this. Its definitely an i7 processor, I don't know what dxdiag is and I don't know if the preferences in PD should be set to. Thanks.
My operating system is a dell inspiron i5 7557 gaming laptop with intel i7 processor, 256GB SSD drive, 16GB DDR Ram, Nvidia geforce GTX 960M 4GB graphic card.

My video camera is set to record 24 frames per second, 1920X1080 resolution.

When I import video into PD 14 all is well. As soon as I do any kind of fix/enhance editing whether in PD14 or colourdirector, the playback then jumps and stutters even after production.

Any ideas ?
Thanks for all the help. Lessons learned for next time. Cheers.
I produced the video including the subtitles in pd14 but I no longer have the original material, only the produced rendered version. I was to remove the subtitles from that.
Can I remove subtitles from a video I have produced/rendered ?
Go to: