Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thank you Longedge and Jirka. I will contact customer support and see if they can assist. I am still able to login to cyberlink and I can view my products purchased there. I also have the resgitration email after having regsitered my PD14, but for some reason dont have the email that has the key.

Again, thank you for your response.
Good day, my apologies if this is the wrong place to ask this question. Have searched the FAQ sections but not found an answer. I have a new laptop and need to get my PowerDirector 14 downloaded again, but have no idea how or at least cant figure out how.
Does anyone here know how?

Thanks in advance

Robert
Thank you Carl312, The Shadowman and tomasc. I have resolved the problem. I followed the steps shown in a tutorial to produce the video clip and this indicated to use QuickTime, but this was where the problem was.
I changed the format and voila.
Thank you for taking the time to assist.
Hi, I am new to video editing and followed a general course offered on Udemy to get started. I have gotten as far as clicking on the 'produce' tab, selecting QuickTime and saving the video. However once I then open the video in QuickTime or any other application there is no audio to the video and I dont understand why this is happening. Does anyone have any suggestions on why this is happening?

Any help will be appreciated. Thank you
Go to: