Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I can not find Magic Fi, Motion Style, Music in PD17. I use them a lot.
For the first time I am trying to put together a video of photos of my brothers life for his funeral. He has terminal cancer and only has a few months. I have no experience doing this and have only seen one funeral with a short slideshow that kept repeating. I think I will use the motion slideshow in Power Director 16. I have photos of hiim up to university and photos of trips he has taken in the last 5 years with his children and grandchildren as well as hunting and fishing photos. He is 79. I have about 700+ photos to choose from.

The video will be displayed on a TV

My questions are:

1 Length min/max
2 number of photos per segment to keep it interesting. How do you chose the right photos. To me I like them all.

3 order you would arrange the photo segments.
4 Do you insert tiltes for each segment
5 Do you use music and if so what type.
6 Anything else I need to know.

Appreciate any help I can get.

Charles Frogley
Quote Drop the video in timeline and then right click on video in timeline or library and select "View Properties", post a screen shot of complete editing screen so one might see what's going on.

Do the PD16 sample video file supplied also play with no audio?

Jeff

i found my problem. I didn’t realize there was a volume control under the display that I must of slid to 0 at some point in time. Thanks for your assistance.
Quote Since you have no audio in both the timeline and media library, does the speaker icon below the preview window have a line through it? If so, you are muted, simply select and unmute.

Jeff

i checked the audio button and the audio is on but I still do not hear any audio
I can not hear the audio in my video on the timeline or library in PowerDirector. I can hear the audio if I produce the video and listin to it outside PowerDirector.
I want to access PhotoDirector from Power Director 16 but can not find out how to do it.
I want to select all my images in the timeline and then select Slideshow. I thought I could do it in Power Director 15 but I can not figure out how to do it in 16.
Go to: