Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PDVD16 is making a loud, short chirp or beep when I manually change chapters on a BR disc. With a decent speaker setup, needless to say it's very annoying lol. Anyone else ever run into this? It also seems to do it when fast forwarding or rewinding sometimes.
I had some trouble finding the manual on the website...I have no idea why, it was pretty easy to find from the support page lol

http://download.cyberlink.com/ftpdload/user_guide/powerdvd/16/V.16UGs/PowerDVDTM_ENU.pdf

Anyways, the User's Manual seems to have a pretty comprehensive list of keyboard hotkeys, so I'll be going through this programming the various ins and outs into my Harmony remote.
I just got my Flirc IR receiver in the mail and I'm trying to getting everything working with my Harmony Ultimate remote. I've plugged in some basic keyboard shortcuts like the arrow keys and enter button and they're working just fine. It would be nice if I knew of some good Media Center-based keyboard shortcuts, because the new TV Mode on PDVD16 looks really nice. Is there a list of PDVD shortcuts floating around out there? I'd love to have a good 'Home' button for when I just want to shoot back to the main menu...still scoping it all out myself, I'll come back if I find anytrhing good.
Go to: