Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I have created H.264 video files and burned them to a DVD using the AVCHD setting in Power2Go13. The video quality is as good as Blu-ray. However, the DVD can only be played on a Blu-ray player. I have been able to play 25 to 30 minutes. If you want to play longer videos, it probably will not be possible. Also, the AVCHD format will not reincode the files so there is no loss of quality. However, Cyberlink Support has stated that if you want to burn a Blu-ray disc it does reincode the video.
I have used the feature AVCHD to burn H.264 videos to DVD. Your program burns to the DVD without any problems and does not reincode the video. I play the DVD on a Blu-ray player. I need to burn some H.264 videos on a Blu-ray disc. Does it reincode the video? If it does reincode, how much video quality do I lose?
Can I import Menus created in Photoshop?
Can I import my own menus or do I have to use the ones that come with the program?
Quote Thank you both for your answers. If the trial download has full features, I will download and give it a whirl before deciding whether to buy and maybe look for a copy of the old software online too!

THANKS again!

Use the free program HandBrake to reduce the file size, If there is any quality loss it will not noticed by the viewers.
I cannot find the Globe either.
If I create a video in Adobe Premiere 2019 with Chapter Markers, will Power2Go 13 recognize these markers when creating a DVD or Blu-ray disc?
Power2 Go13 supports H.264 video clips, how do you get your H.264 video clip? shoot by your mobile phone?

I solved the problem. I select First Play Video.

To what data disc, Video disc (BR, DVD, file, Cd, etc.)? Please expaln more in depth information.

Have you tried it? What happens.

It is always good to have a few RW discs available to try or just in case,

I use DVD or Blu-ray Video Discs. I have tried to import my own video as a Menu. It does not import.
Can I use an H.264 video clip as an Intro?
Does Smart Fit reduce the quality of the AVCHD video on a DVD?
Go to: