Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thank you very much for your help. Editing the registry brought the window back to the screen. It works normally now. Thanks again.

Check your PowerDirector preferences our undocking behavior and check Windows to see if your PC is set to multiple display.

Thank you for your prompt reply and please accept my apologies for the tardy response.

My computer is set up for multiple monitors and I have three displays. The preview preferences have the dual preview set to "Off" with the standard 2D preview. I have tried every possible configuration of those settings and the problem remians.
I have tried shutting down, rebooting, and restarting but that doesn't help. I have even gone so far as to uninstall and reinstall PD twice and the problem remains.
When I click the undocking icon for the preview window, it simply disappears and does not appear on any of my displays. I am guessing but is it possible that the preview window is simply opening outside the viewable area of my displays? If that is the case, how would I get it back?

Any suggestions will be very much appreciated.
Thanks.
I have a problem with my preview window disappearing when it's undocked. If I undock the preview window, it disappears completely and I only have the library window and timeline. To get it back again, I have to right-click in the library window to reset all undocked windows. While editing, I like to maximize the preview window to see and edit detail. The full screen preview isn't great for editing.
Go to: