Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi all,

I wonder is there an effective/fast way to normalize volume for multiple mp3 files in AudioDerictor 7 or any of Cyberlink products?

From what i found in AudioDerictor 7:

• volume can be normilized while burning CD, which means i have to rip it back

• volume can be normilized in Mix but not sure how to save each track back to the original file?

Thnaks in advance for your help.
Found here the same issue after upgrade to Windows 10 http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/45261.page#234431

Fixed by uninstall/install AD.
I've recently upgraded Win 8.1 to 10, all CyberLink products including my AD4 works fine but all of them lost capability to convert to MP3. The error is pretty vague: "An error occurred while saving the following file: myfile.mp3". There is no issue to convert to wav, wma, m4a. No error is recorded inti EventLog.

Any ideas what component is required to converted to MP3? Is this component a pert of windows or have to be installed by CyberLink?
I found out that AD4 working folder (which is by default located at c:\users\your_acc\AppData\Local\CyberLink\AudioDirector\4.0\Temp) contains numerous *.txt and *.txt.pk files with total size 25Gb. There is no option to cleanup those files from AD4.

Is it safe to cleanup them manually at any time?
I have AudioDirector 4 and am trying to mimic effect 00 "Small Hall 1: approx. 1s reverb decay" from here. How can I do it?

Btw, what are new/improved effects in AD6 vs AD4?
That's sad... I definitely won't change my camera.

Any chance to let Cyberlynk know about that issue? I'd like have it fixed in one of the next hotfixes.
Thank PIX. Indeed, it depends on the image but in most case the the result of "auto tone" feature is useless

Here is my example. Auto tome increases exposure to 0.49 and midtone to 45
I've recently installed PhD6 and started from exploring auto features to let this mature product to make the best suggestion. Surprisingly, I found out that "Auto tone" feature makes any photo too too bright shifting all colors in histogram to the very right end. Is it expected? Any settings could affect it?
Already posted in suggestion. Please support!

Honestly, without that obvious feature I would call this product PowerLESSDirector !

The sad thing that I anticipate is that I have to pay for upgrade to PD14 (or PD15) while this feature must be here since the version 1. Cyberlink seems to know well how to make money... frown
I badly need a few simple bulk actions with transitions which must be done since version 1.

1. "Delete All transitions"
    PD13 has a nice feature to "Apply a transition to all scenes" or "Apply random transitioon to all scenes" but after applying them the only way to remove them is manually one by one.

2. Transitions selection
    a. Now it is possible to select multiple transitions on timeline with Ctrl+Click which is great. However, if you try to select a range of transitions by Shift+Click or Ctrl+Shift+Click the range selection is suddenly made for scenes which is quite strange and sad.
    b. Also, when you select a few transitions with Ctrl+Click the transition action menu above is changed to allow Modify etc but Delete option disappeared, however the selected transitions might be removed with Delete key. Thus, the delete option works and must be enabled in the menu.
    c. It would be nice to have an option to "Select All Transitions" from context menu.

3. Bulk actions in the selected transitions
    Make sure that bulk changes such as Set Duration etc. could be applied for the selected transitions.

I would really want to have "Delete all transitions" feature to be done in PD13 as I don't want pay for the feature wich must be done from version 1!
I've found many questions in this forum asking how to remove all transitions, and the answer was "NO WAY".

I wonder has it been finally done in PD13? If not, does anyone know why Cyberlink avoid implementing such a simple but useful feature and how community could force them to implement it?
Go to: