Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I never faced any problem with WIN XP PRO. PD9 may have issues with WIN7-32 bit.
If you mean to say Magic Motion, I have a bad news for you. It wont work on WIN7-32 bit. Refer below post.

http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/18193.page#93554
I reinstalled windows with 64 bit version. Now everything is alright. Support team tried to help me but could not give me fix for 7-8 days. I think something is wrong with 32 bit version of Windows 7.
I reinstalled windows with 64 bit version. Now everything is alright. Support team tried to help me but could not give me fix for 7-8 days. I think something is wrong with 32 bit version of Windows 7.
mg21082 ,

I am facing same problem on my windows 7 32 bit PC. Is magic motion working for you ? Whats the solution ? Please help me.

Update :

Support Team gave me "CLCleaner2-PowerDirector_All.exe" file. They asked me to run this file, restart PC and check for the fix. I did as per their instructions but it failed in resolving issue.

When I bring photos on timeline and press "Magic Motion" button, PD9 opens Magic Motion box without any templates. 3 buttons RESET, MOTION DESIGNER and APPLY TO ALL are not working.

PD9 works on WINDOWS 7 64 BIT. It seems that it has issue only with WINDOWS 7 32 bit.

Hope to get fix from members and support team soon.

Thanks !
Hi,

Thanks a lot for your reply. My Windows 7 has latest updates.

Rgds,
Dhiren.
Thanks a lot for your reply James.

I am installing 2 GB RAM in 2-3 days. I guess that the problem of magic motion is not related to RAM. PD loads effects menu, text menu box and other boxes with templates. I can see all DVD menus as well.

I havve worked with PD6 & PD8. Magic Motion has nothing to do with aspect ration. Hence the problem is somewhere else. I got email with 2 download links. I installed softwares as per instruction. Therefore I believe that PD has some isse with 32 bit version of WINDOWS 7.

Thanks for your reply.
Hi,

I have recently bought PD9 Ultra and found that Magic Motion menu is empty or templates are not loading in this menu.

PART A : Software Version

PowerDirector 9 Ultra64 9.0.0.2930

Product is registered in my name.

I installed software with downloaded files ( from links I got after purchase ),
1. 1_PowerDirector9Ultra64_VDE100917-03.exe
2. 2_ContentPack_VDE100318-02.exe
3. CyberLink.2930_GM5_Patch_VDE110516-02.exe ( updated PD9 using this file )

PART B : Diagnostic File

1. DhirenSanghaviDxDiag.txt
2. PD9_01.JPG

I checked this forum for solution and users were asked to apply second file which was supposed to install path for magic motion. I have done that but it didn't worked for me. I tried removal of software and re-install. But that too was not helpful.

Let me know what is wrong and how it can be corrected.

Thanks a lot !

I also faced same problem. In my case I had to remove "Pazera Free FLV to AVI converter" software to burn project on HDD. FLV to AVI converter was installed to convert FLV to AVI and thus import AVI file to my project.

Above solution helped me to remove new software that were installed after installation of PD8.

Thanks a lot !

Dhiren.
Please ignore above topic started by me. I understood that bonus pack gives only 40 new DVD templates. I have 70 dvd menus now. That means proper installation of bonus pack.

TKS anyway !
Dear All,

I am new to PD. I have recently bought PD6 after a short trial. After registration, I installed BONUSPACK ( Bonuspack.exe , 99 MB software ).

However I dont see any change in PD. ie: No new PIP, No new effects and etc.

Can anyone explain what happens when one installs bonuspack ? How can I find out if bonuspack is properly installed? What files, effects, pip are found in PD6 when bonus pack is installed ?

Please answer this AEAP. Also let me know if something is wrong in installation and if reinstallation is needed.

Rgds,
DBS.

Go to: