Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thanks for the reply! No photos are missing from the finished video. Ive ticked the box on the template which links the last picture from previous slide to the first picture of the next slide. Both pics appear in the timeline but it blacks out for a period of 5 seconds. I've only just downloaded the product in the last couple of days and this was my first attempt. I'm assuming that the latest updates would have been included in my download.

Again, thanks for looking at this issue!
Brand new to workings of editing and PD13 - ive put together a video using the easy editor function and the Action template. All goes well with the transition between photos etc till the final 2 slides. From the last photo on the second last slide to the first photo on the last slide, there is around 5 seconds of blank screen and I cant work out what the problem is.

All the settings are the same with the other sides in the video. Any ideas on whatthe problem could be?
Recently downloaded PD 13 - my first attempt was a edit using the Easy Editor Action template.

It all goes well until the last couple of frames where I get around 5 seconds of blank screen between the end of the last picture on the second last slide and the opening pic of the last slide!

The settings are now different from the previous slides which all roll seamlessly into each other.

Anyone have any ideas on what I am doing wrong?
Go to: