Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote Hello Cliff,

Welcome to the PhotoDirector forum laughing

Agreed. The thumbnails of the Stickers & Overlays are slow to load, particularly the animated ones.

Personally I'm not much of a user of these features of PhotoDirector, so I had to go exploring to investigate your issue. From your post, it sounds like your experience has been more annoying than mine.

I found that once I'd downloaded a number of stickers/overlays & placed the in "My Favourites" (purely for easy access), the thumbnails loaded readily.

This was on a Win 11 laptop, 16GB RAM, i7-11800H @ 2.30GHz, NVIDIA RTX 3050 Ti

PIX

Yes... all true.... Once finally loaded, they show permanently.

Thanks!
The frames, stickers, etc... can take forever to show... if they do at all...

Every once in a while one or two them will pop in... but for the most part, I can't use any of them... they're not there.

Is there a setting or something I might be missing to help this along...

Windows 11
16 memory

Thanks for any help or advice you can offer

Cliff
Well, how long has it been? I still can't get this resolved.... waited 4 days for supports 1st response which was ridiculous - they didn't even read my ticket correctly and directed me on 'how' to 'use' the prodad plugin. So they requested a 'DxDiag.txt' file which I sent days ago.....

Nothing.... doesn't it just amaze how companies can sell you sell you sell you... but just DO NOT, WILL NOT, back up their products. This is a good argument for 'you get what you pay for'.

Frustrating!
will do... I guessed that this would be my next step... only have the newblue there.

thanks...
Quote: You don't have this?

Jeff

No Jeff... the 'A'dorage Icon does not show....
Well, after BUYING Corel's Video Studio Pro X and Movie Edit Pro 2015 Plus and finally Cyberlink's PowerDirector 13 Ultimate, I settled on the Cyberlink Powerdirector for my projects. There's something 'comfortable' about using this app. Expensive research don't ya think?

Anyway... my first (little) problem. The Ultimate version comes with proDAD Adorage. I installed all the given content files but I cannot seem to find it showing anywhere from within the software.

Any thoughts on what I might be doing wrong, or what I'm not seeing?

Thanks for your help.

Cliff
Go to: