Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote: It seems atm that if I leave the mouse in the screen the movie is playing in, full screen, the playback controls will go away. I'll have to verify that this will consistently be the case.

This is kind of bad if I want to be working on the other monitor while a video is playing.

I also use a second monitor and like to do something else while I watch the video
Quote: It seems atm that if I leave the mouse in the screen the movie is playing in, full screen, the playback controls will go away. I'll have to verify that this will consistently be the case.

This is kind of bad if I want to be working on the other monitor while a video is playing.

I also use a second monitor and like to do something else while I watch the video
It works fine on win 8.1 pro too. Sorry, I couldn't help.
I tried it with several different movies with different file formats. It worked fine. What OS do you use? I will try to reproduce your issue on different OS version via my virtual machine.
Did you check your preferences? Maybe there is an option there.
Thanks you, sealg1234, I have exactly the same question. I try to find an answer for almost a month.
Go to: