Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote The Alt approach still didn't work but the earlier post on the character map copy and paste did the trick. Thank you very much!

I use Alt + 167 to create the º symbol.
I have no idea why I didn't see that, or if I did, well, whatever. Long day.
Thank you.
The system sees the DL disc 8.5gb, but PD sees 4.7gb. How do I get it to recognize a DL disc?
Find Nvidia driver 337.88 as that is the last version that will allow you to use hardware acceleration, from what was discussed back in January.
Try these threads for some info
https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/63918.page
and
https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/64906.page
You can save multiple projects from the same clips.
Save the Projects anywhere you want to. Just leave the original files where they are.
Quote [The links is broken,I get this message"Directory Listing DeniedThis Virtual Directory does not allow contents to be listed."

Same here.
How does the blending affect the audio? Does it fade out #1 and fade in #2?
There are many things about the CL software and how the devs do things that leave me scratching my head. It's almost like they're on another planet. They certainly don't pay too much attention to the users.
Question;
Why would installing Power2go want to remove WaveEditor and replace it with a trial version of (I believe it was) AudioDirector?
That doesn't make any sense, so I cancelled that part of the install.
Using Smart fit, I can get 2.5hrs 1280x720 onto a single-layer DVD. It looks great being played.
Give it a try.
I have no answer for you, but I like the way the shadow of the lines is cast in the video.
I requested the refund and then went and bought the “correct” upgrade. Their server is slow, so an hour later, I’m still downloading it. Once I have all of the files (and there are many) I will burn them to DVDs, since I learned the hard way that my downloads will not be available to me if I should need them at a later date. I already did all of this with the “incorrect” version, so much time has been wasted.

If anyone should happen to read this BEFORE attempting to install an upgrade, my advice would be to take great care to buy exactly the same version as you already have. In retrospect, it might make more sense to just buy the full version, since one only saves something like $10 by going the upgrade route. If time is worth anything, that $10 may turn out to be a lot less expensive than a non-functional upgrade.

Cyberlink does not make it simple to buy the version you want. They could surely make it easier by getting rid of all the re-directs.
Burning the files to a DVD is the right idea for backup.
What I also did was to save the download page in my CL downloads directory.
Enjoy.
Quote I have 15 now and I'm thinking about upgrading to 16. If I do will it automatically replace my current version or should I uninstall what I have and then install 16?

Thanks

Install 16. You will then have both versions available to you.
Quote Your Nvidia video card driver cannot be later than 337.88 of May 26, 2014..

You can get it here. Bottom of the page. NOT for Win 10.
http://www.guru3d.com/files-categories/videocards-nvidia-geforce-vista-|-7.html
PD not using an Nvidia GPU has been an ongoing complaint for many years/versions.
Quote Well, after sending a "ticket" of the problem with PD16 crashing and shutting down when trying to burn a saved project,

Try "burning" the movie to an image file. Then burn a DVD with that.
Quote I recently upgraded to PD 16. While working with 60 fps (GoPro 3+ black) and 30 fps (Cycliq Fly 6) clips for a video I ran into the problem that the preview would intermittently but frequently black out. The picture came back when jumping a bit around in the video, so initially I did not think of this as a hug issue.

I suppose you could have produced the GoPro video at 30fps, then worked on them.
Quote I wonder if something went with it and I need to just buy Win 10 and do a reload.

If you don't own Win 10, what did you install to get it? Personally, I would stay with Win 7.
Remove the HD from the old computer, and connect it to the new one. Hopefully (if the drive works) you can copy files to the new machine's drive. Programs will have to be reinstalled to the new computer.
I believe VLC defaults to a certain height determined by the width of a video. Just resize the VLC window until the top and bottom are to the edges of the video.
Go to: