Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thanks, I might have to give these methods a try and see if either are efficient enough to adopt.

I still hope that in the future they will allow typing the multiplier number in the box.

Thank for the reply but this doesn't really help me. As you can see in my original post, I am aware of the main methods of how to speed up a clip and if doing it that way for a number of clips gets quite clunky and time consuming.

Imagine (or even have a go at this yourself) having to speed up a dozen or so clips of variable speed so that each clip is 10x (specifically this number as the slider seems to jump from 9.6 or 9.9 to 16).
At the moment for each clip I am using the slider to get to either 9.9 or 16 and then using the - + buttons to go up or down one which you can imagine is tiresome after doing this to a dozen or more clips in one video project.

I guess perhaps it should be a suggestion for the future to add the ability to type in your desired speed in the multiplier box in a similar fashion to how you can already type in the desired length.

Again thank you for at least replying.
I can't seem to type my desired speed in the multiplier box in power tools. Is there any way to adjust the speed on multiple clips rather than trying to hit the magic number with the slider or the - + buttons?

It's not a terribly big deal but when trying to speed up a large number of clips by 10 x I just want to be able to type in the multiplier. Even better would be if I could select multiple clips in the timeline and set them all at once. Is this possible? The slider and buttons are laggy and slightly frustrating.

I also get that I can type in the desired length of time for the clip but I don't seem to be able to do that for the multiplier. Typing in the desired length for the clips isn't going to help as it doesn't matter how long they are, they just need to be sped up by a certain amount.

Thanks in advance if anyone can help.
Go to: