Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi Tony;

I did try 1&2 and there was no luck, something seems to be wrong with my version of EffectExtractor.exe.

I tried your attached .exe file and it works! Unbelievable! Thanks!

The EffectExtractor.exe.manifest files diffed as identical so I kept my own. The .exe files look like this:

Your: EffectExtractor.exe, 982,792 bytes
My: EffectExtractor.exe 525,608 bytes

So definitely different. The date on my file is Oct 19/2010. Maybe they included the wrong version of this file in the download installer for PowerDirector 13? The install seemed to go fine. I can't understand how this could have happened, I'm chalking it up to a bug in the installer.

But anyways, thanks for uploading your .exe file, that did the trick for me!

Thanks,
Andrew.

I have this problem also. Were you able to resolve this through technical support? It seems like EffectExtractor.exe is broken as it doesn't seem to do anything. I've also tried running it from the command line with no options, with a valid .dza file path, and with a deliberately wrong file path and it does nothing.
Go to: