Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I hope you're doing well. I've noticed that for the past few years, Cyberlink has consistently released a new version of their PowerDVD Media Player by mid-April. However, this year, we still haven't seen the launch of PowerDVD 23, even after a few months have passed.

Do you happen to have any information on what's happening and what could be causing the delay for the new version? I'm really looking forward to the update, and any information you could share would be appreciated.
Hi MLUM,

Interesting to note that PowerDvD works with Kodi. I also like to play my media files with PowerDvD as its video enhancement option give excellent results in my media room on Projector and at the same time Kodi interface and options are great too. Can you please share how they works togather.

Thanks.
Go to: