Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Has anyone experienced that when using Cyberlink Screen Recorders 16 or 2 a black box follows the cursor around in the captured video? To isolate the problem, I used another screen recorder and it doesn't happen with videos produced with it.
If you are running the Windows version, you might try using a restore point before the patch update.
The issue is as follows:

I want to create a menu title that says: Alaskan Trip 2014 while I can insert a new title, I can not get rid of the "My Videos".

I also want to change the Item Buttons Text from "Item 1" to Day 1, or something else, etc.

The problem is that when you select one of the above items there doesn't appear to be any place to make a text change or at least I can't select and make a direct change in the selection.
Go to: