Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
When I drag a gameplay video onto the editing bar in powerdirector 12 I only get 2 tracks, the gameplay video and the audio track of the gameplay not the voiceover channel that was recorded with my capture software. Is this how Cyberlink makes you buy Audio Director ?
When I drag the video and drop it I only get 2 tracks - the video, and the gameplay audio, not my commentary track.
In sony vegas when i drag and drop the video onto the editing timeline 3 tracks pop up - the video, the gameplay audio, and my commentary. I need to know if I can get my commentary to appear somehow, not how to add a commentary track by adding a track.

Oh and thank you for trying to help I really appreciate it and if I misunderstand your description im sorry and I'll think harder about wat you type lol
I have used Sony vegas for awhile now and recently purchased PowerDirector 12 cause of of its good value and powerful editing tools.

The problem I'm having is that when I load a gameplay video that has commentary I only get 2 tracks loaded in PowerDirector 12.

I get the video from the gameplay and the sound but I don't get the sound from my commentary that was recorded. I use Mirillis action

and it records a gameplay audio track from my headset. I need 3 tracks to load up in PowerDirector or all my gameplay videos are

no good to me at all. Is there a way to extract that audio portion(my commentary) of the video to be loaded onto a separate track?

I need all 3 tracks to make a good video for Youtube and if I can't salvage these videos then I going to need a refund.
When I open a captured video of gameplay I get one audio track from the game and the gameplay video but no audio of my commentary. Is there a way to extract the audio from my gameplay video and upload to a separate track in PowerDirector 12?

In sony vegas if you upload one video to be edited you get 3 tracks the video, game audio and headset audio. I know the video I captured has headset commentary on it can I extract it from the video? WHy doesnt Powerdirector see this audio track and load it in editing?
Go to: