Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I purchased PD12 Ultimate Suite specifically because it included Audio Director software. The promo videos and tutorials looked very promising and after using the software I like the panning tool but so far, I have not been able to isolate the center channel speaker from the front main channels. I'm disappointed by this and feel somewhat cheated. Cyberlink claims Audio director to be "professional level" software package so in my opinion it should allow this flexibility.

I have been using Sony Vegas to edit the surround sound because of its flexibility and the user can assign separate audio channels for all 5.1 or 7.1 channels. I will say that is only thing the Vegas software will do correctly without crashing. Hopefully, Cyberlink is reading this and will add features / functions to Audio Director to make it more on par with their excellent video editing software.
Go to: