Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote I've never heard or seen this before, so have no idea what's going on with your computer. Try to completely uninstall Powerdvd and then reinstall it. Then re-import the files into the media library.

If that doesn't work ask Cyberlink CS if they've heard of it.

Dave

I already tried that, but thanks for your help.

Daniel
Quote Can you provide more information? Are you viewing the files under 'My Computer' in Powerdvd? I can see the individual video files in my folders, you just sometimes need to browse through all the folders to find them. In the media library I can only see video files in list view.

Dave

If I view the files under 'My Computer' in Powerdvd, they look fine. The problem only occurs when I view them under 'Media Library / Videos'.

Daniel
Why does videos list view only show folders? Also, Powerdvd takes one folder (with no sub folders) on the hard drive and splits it into many folders (with the same name) in the list.
Go to: